Drupal Security Advisories
- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2017-057
- Project: DrupalChat (third-party module)
- Version: 7.x
- Date: 2017-July-05
- Security risk: 16/25 ( Critical) AC:Basic/A:None/CI:Some/II:Some/E:Theoretical/TD:All
- Vulnerability: Cross Site Scripting, Cross Site Request Forgery
DrupalChat allows visitors of your Drupal site to chat with each other privately or together in a public chatroom.
- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2017-056
- Project: OAuth (third-party module)
- Version: 8.x
- Date: 2017-July-05
- Security risk: 15/25 ( Critical) AC:Complex/A:None/CI:Some/II:Some/E:Theoretical/TD:All
- Vulnerability: Access bypass
This module enables you to protect requests via the OAuth authentication protocol.
The module doesn't sufficiently notify the Cache API to avoid caching responses under...
- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2017-055
- Project: SMTP Authentication Support (third-party module)
- Version: 7.x, 8.x
- Date: 2017-June-28
- Security risk: 10/25 ( Moderately Critical) AC:Complex/A:None/CI:Some/II:None/E:Theoretical/TD:Uncommon
- Vulnerability: Information Disclosure
This SMTP module enables you to send mail using a third party (non-system) mail service instead of the local system mailer...
This articles features links and information from the Peerless design Security presentation from various Drupal Camps in the Eastern US. Audio from New Jersey's impromptu presentation can be found on the Drupal Camp NJ site for 2014. The PDF version contains all info removed to accommodate time constraints. The entire presentation is available in a white paper available here.
Drupal Weekly Drop
Let's see how to update your Drupal site between 8.x.x minor and patch versions. For example, from 8.1.2 to 8.1.3, or from 8.3.5 to 8.4.0. I hope this will help you.
If you are upgrading to Drupal version x.y.z
x -> is known as the major version number
y -> is known as the minor version number
z -> is known as the patch version number....
Drupal 8, Form API #states allow us to create form elements that change state (show, hide, enable, disable, etc.) depending on certain conditionsheykarthikwithu Tue, 05/30/2017 - 18:46
I have often wondered what would the world look like without communities. Actually, to me, a 18yr old teenager diving into the vast ocean of life and experience, the very thought of it is terrifying. Some opinions are that there will be no tension, while some say that there will be no love. Me? Well, I guess it's better not to disturb the balance of life. Community is something that we all evolved into. Community is the underlying principle of human existence.
Now, let's dive out of this philosophical ocean of thoughts and look at some stuffs I did in the past month. I'd very much...